Decorisk.com is a great platform to submit a guest post, unique opinions & op-eds. Please read more about submission process & why you should write for us.
Submit a Guest Post
Decorisk Magazine is your guide to trendy yet practical interior design ideas. Written and compiled by a team of interior designers and decorators, we strive to provide simple, easy yet beautiful solutions to our readers on how to decorate or design your home, office, garden, or whatever you’re in the mood for.
Decorisk.com is also one of the best free guest posting sites for interior décor articles. Read more about us here.
We Are Accepting Guest Articles
We accept only exclusive, original content.
Article Submission Guidelines
All submissions have to follow our submission procedure and abode by article guidelines. Guest authors are encouraged to submit a topic and/or synopsis first. We read all submissions within one week, and will contact you if your submission has been accepted. Please send us submissions or pitches at [email protected].
We can only accept articles that maintain the journalistic quality of Decorisk.com, so it’s advisable to read the existing articles on our website before sending your pitch.
- Content has to be 100% unique, original & exclusive. The copy shouldn’t have been published elsewhere, either online or in print.
- Please review the existing content and sections to see what genres of articles we accept. Typically, we accept interior decor, DIY, design features and recipe articles.
- Self-promotional blog posts are immediately rejected.
- The author should be an expert on the subject. Your post should show your authoritativeness and know-how.
- All sources have to be cited properly with link, date & name of author/publication.
- If you’re attaching images, please make sure they’re copyright-free or you have the copyright (we’ll need your & the photographer’s express permission to post them). We don’t accept images of private property or private citizens, unless accompanied with written consent.
- We may make structural and journalistic changes to the article to make it more understandable.
- Please send us your author bio with the draft or summary pitch, so we can review your expertise along with the article. Article submission guidelines for author bio:Author bio can be 100-200 words long. Please add the following information in it:
1. Full Name:
2. College(s) you graduated from (for bachelors & master’s/ PhD degree) and year graduated for each?
3. Your professional profile (city of origin, education, work experience, awards, publications etc.):
4. Briefly explain your work or experience:
5. Current designation:
6. Current organization & location:
7. City and country of origin:
8. Any hobbies/extra-curricular activities you pursue?
9. Website/ blog (if any) –
10. Please attach your recent (professional) picture, contact email address / Twitter / LinkedIn profile
We don’t accept advertorials. Articles written primarily to advertise a product, company or institute will
be rejected. Please refrain from submitting articles with a biased view or those that promote a
product/service for commercial benefit. We don’t accept guest articles with external third-party links.
Copyrights for Articles Submitted to Decorisk
Knowing your rights is an important part of article submission guidelines for any magazine/newspaper. Please note that you own the creative rights to your work and it will be published under your name.
All submissions become the property of Decorisk.com. By submitting your work, you are granting us the Creative Commons license (CC BY 4.0) that allows us to copy, redistribute, edit, re-purpose and build upon the material, as long as we credit you for the work.